The social programme of the symposium will include:
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 9 | 18:45 – 20:00 | WELCOME RECEPTION
- Venue: Austria Center Vienna, Foyer D, level -2
- Fee: included in the Registration package (free of charge, but subject to prior registration via your online registration)
- Style: Cocktail | Casual dress-code
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11 | 20:00 | SYMPOSIUM BANQUET
To conclude the conference in style, the organisers invite all participants to attend the Symposium Banquet which will take place at the Palais Ferstel. The famous Palais Ferstel is located in one of the oldest districts of Vienna, the Palais Quarter in the 1st district. Palais Ferstel is one of the most interesting buildings belonging to the Wilhelminian Era and, by 1900, formed the social centre of Vienna, comprising of its Café Central, ballrooms and salon areas.
- Venue: Palais Ferstel
- Style: Seated dinner | Business casual dress-code
- Fee: A contribution of 60,00€ is asked for participation of SPICA delegates. Non-registered persons will be required a fee of 125,00€. Please note that the ticket distributed with the registration documents will be required to get access to the venue of the banquet. Cancellations and refund of booked tickets for the Banquet are not possible during the symposium.