2nd Alpine Winter Conference on Medicinal and Synthetic Chemistry
The “Alpine Winter Conference on Medicinal and Synthetic Chemistry” exposes attending scientists to cutting edge synthetic and medicinal chemistry as well as latest developments in technologies that foster innovation in drug discovery. The main target audience for this highly interdisciplinary meeting will include medicinal and synthetic chemists, as well as related drug discovery disciplines from both industry and academia as well as graduate/undergraduate students and postdocs.
In the spirit of Keystone and Gordon conferences as well as the MBCF (Medicinal and Bioorganic Chemistry Foundation) conference in Steamboat Springs, the format of this meeting provides ample opportunity for attendees to informally interact. The aim is to strengthen existing networks and create new contacts.
For each of the below topics, a slot in the programme will be available for an oral communication selected out of the submitted abstracts. In addition, an open MedChem session on "Drug Discovery Tales" will have 5 open slots for oral communications. See instructions on "How to submit your abstract online".
The Conference topics will include:
- Accelerating Drug Discovery by Intelligence Augmentation
- Structure and Biophysics - Companions for Medicinal Chemistry
- Drug Discovery Tales
- Frontiers of Synthetic Chemistry
- Innovation and Inspiration from Natural Products
- Predictive ADME Sciences: Striking a Balance Between in Silico and Experimental Work?
- Protein Degradation: New Rules for Drug Discovery
- Targeted Delivery - Strategies to Help your Drug Substances get to the Right Place
The official symposium language is English.
Scientific Organising Committee
Dr Klemens HOEGENAUER (Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Basel, Switzerland)
Dr Karl Heinz KRAWINKLER (Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Basel, Switzerland)
Dr Antonia F. STEPAN (Roche, Basel, Switzerland)
We are looking forward to welcoming you in beautiful St. Anton!